Further to the recent government announcement pertaining to the easing of lockdown restrictions for the Hairdressing sector, we at M3 Hair & Beauty are please to announce that our Salon will be reopening at 10:00 on Saturday July 4th 2020.
We expect our services will be in high demand and accordingly we will attempt to accommodate every request by extending both our days & hours of operation. With this in mind and in accordance with Government guidelines we will be requesting that all clients adhere to the following protocols aimed at ensuring both clients and staff continue to remain covid safe.
Ask requested by the Government you are assured that all the staff & premises at M3 Hair & Beauty will be suitably attired in the required PPE to ensure you are the still the recipient of a service in a safe sanitised environment. Subsequently, to ensure such an environment is constantly maintained, we would ask that all clients comply with the following protocols;
- Make an appropriate appointment prior to arrival and ensure you arrive exactly as scheduled. Individuals who fail to arrive on time may be asked to reschedule to avoid inconveniencing the next scheduled appointment.
- Adhere to the 1 meter+ social distancing policy within the salon where possible
- Consent to an in-fared temperature test prior to entering the premises
- Ensure you possess and use adequate face and hand coverings whilst in the salon
- Use the available hand sanitiser located at various locations
- Do not attend you appointment or enter the salon if you have or are suffering from any of these symptoms; a high temperature, a new or continuous cough or a loss of smell or taste
Regrettably, given the current situation, we will be unable to offer our complimentary magazines, beverages or toilet facilities, given the potential risks of future infection.
We thank you for your patience, continued support and look forward to seeing you all very soon.
CALL US NOW ON